DESTINATION RHODES , DON …!
With 300 days of sunshine per year, Rhodes is mostly famous for it’s romantic Old Town, which is among the best-preserved Medieval Towns of Europe, with amazing surrounding , limestone walls, paved paths, elegant neoclassical mansions and the impressive castle with the Palace of the Grand Master that was built in the 14th century and can be still easily visited. A drive around the island will bring you to magnificent beaches, impressive sightseeings , picturesque villages, archeological sites, and exclusive places for total privacy.
The island of Rhodes is shaped like a spearhead, 79.7 km (49.5 mi) long and 38 km (24 mi) wide, with a total area of approximately 1,400 square kilometres (541 sq mi) and a coastline of approximately 220 km (137 mi).
Limestone is the main bedrock. The city of Rhodes is located at the northern tip of the island, as well as the site of the ancient and modern commercial harbours. The Travels of Sir John Mandeville incorrectly reports that Rhodes was formerly called “Collosus”, through a conflation of the Colossus of Rhodes and Paul‘s Epistle to the Colossians, which refers to Colossae.
Rhodes, is the capital of the Dodecanese, an island which is ideal not only for those
who want to relax but also for those looking for an action-packed holiday! With it’s
bright green hills, rich green valleys and uninterrupted line of golden beaches, Rhodes
is truly a blessed place.
Historically, Rhodes was famous worldwide for the Colossus of Rhodes, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The Medieval Old Town of the City of Rhodes has been declared a World Heritage Site. Today, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. The name of the U.S. state of Rhode Island is based on these islands.
Rhodes’ nickname is The island of the Knights, named after the Knights of Saint John of Jerusalem, who once conquered the land.
The island offers excellent facilities for tourism with great nightlife, casino and unique fresh sea food restaurants almost on the water! The island’s special
blend of cosmopolitan and traditional venues, it’s numerous cultural and archaeological sites , consist the perfect holiday destination.
The interior of the island is mountainous, sparsely inhabited and covered with forests of pine (Pinus brutia) and cypress (Cupressus sempervirens). While the shores are rocky, the island has arable strips of land where citrus fruit, wine grapes, vegetables, olives and other crops are grown.
Our proposal for your stay in this magic place is one of the greatest mansion of Aegean Sea , the glamorous DON.
D.O.N. Mansion is a dream property located in the island of the knights, Rhodes, and it stands gracefully on a top of a private hill. It’s unique location
provides it’s residents with absolute privacy and serenity. The house offers unlimited panoramic view of the Aegean Sea. From the
very first time , the scene can capture one’s mind by the 180 degrees horizontally and vertically breathtaking view of the archipelago and the gorgeous Greek blue sky. In this blessed place, anyone can enjoy the stunning iridescent colours of an outstanding nature at sunset time and at dawn.
The Mansion is also conveniently located only 15 minutes away from the city
centre and the historical Palace of the Grand Master and only 12 minutes away from the airport.
The dream Mansion is coloured in clear white and grey shades. The decoration is based in minimal style elements with luxury touches.
There is 1 master bedroom, 2 exquisite suites and 3 double bedroom. A modern fully equipped kitchen connecting to a lounge living room and several seating or dining areas are both indoors and alfresco. The Mansion also provides its guests with
a superb wellness & spa corner with unlimited sea view.
The top of the private hill is the actual 10.000 m2 yard of the house – full of exotic palm trees, green grass areas, outdoor seating/lounge areas and a swimming pool with a jacuzzi next to the unique gazebo with it’s own BBQ
and bar station. Moreover, at the edge of the cliff you will find the private helipad of the Mansion which is almost being hang from the hill.
Nearby there is the very best spot of the mansion – a 4 people jacuzzi with it’s own lounge area with cushions.
The house has just been renovated and is ready to welcome its guests for their holidays in the majestic island of Rhodes.
• Airport: 10 min.
• Port: 15 min.
• Marina: 15 min.
• City centre: 15 min.
• Palace of the Grand master: 15 min.
• Public Hospital: 6 min.
• Euromedica Private Clinic: 8 min.
• Anthony Quinn Bay: 15 min.
• Elli Beach:15 min.
• Ladiko Beach: 15 min.
• Kalithea Springs: 18 min.
• Afandou Beach: 18 min.
• Valley of the Butterflies: 25 min.
• Tsambika Beach: 30 min.
• Haraki Beach: 30 min.
• Vlicha Beach: 35 min.
• Lindos Beach: 40 min.
• St. Pauls Beach: 40 min.
• Prasonisi: 55 min.
• Villa pre-stocking- Send us the list of groceries that you need and the experienced staff will do the shopping for you. Find your fridge full upon your arrival, so that you don’t waste your precious vacation time in the super market. (the cost of products is not included)
• VIP Reservations – Take advantage of our local network with the key people of the island and book the best points, restaurants and sunbeds in Rhodes’ hottest spots
• Executive chef upon request. Our talented and awarded Chef can come to the villa and cook for you anything you desire.• Concierge services – Massage, Manicure, Pedicure, Team Building Activities, Yacht/Jet aircraft/ Helicopter rental or anything else you might need. We are here to help!
• Event Planning – Dreaming of a tailor made event in the villa?
The DON’s experienced team will make it happen!
• Daily housekeeping 24/7 and change of linen & towels twice a week
• Airport/ port pick up/drop off – We will pick you up & drop you off from & to
the airport/port on the days of your arrival & departure in a luxury limo bus
driven by fully-licenced and professional chauffeurs
• Transportation to the beach (once – daily)
• Security 24/7
• 1 master bedroom with two dressing rooms and ensuite bathroom with hot
tub & shower
• 2 suites
• 3 double bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• 1 fully equipped kitchen connecting to a lounge lounge area
• 1 professional kitchen (located in a separate area outside the main house)
• 1 living room with fire place
• 2 dining areas
• Wellness & Spa Corner (steam room, sauna, gym, massage room)
• Central A/C & floor heating
• Safety deposit boxes available
• 2 iPad Pro – 12,9 inches
• Direct dial fax
• Free WI-FI
• Built in speakers & Bluetooth speakers (connecting to all devices)
• 8 LG smart TVs with SAT receivers
• 1 dining area (or more upon request)
• Swimming pool with jacuzzi
• 2 private outdoor Jacuzzis
• 1 WC in the external area next to the pool
• 1 gazebo with BBQ
• 1 pool bar
• 1 outdoor furnace
• 9 outdoor lounge areas of different styles
• 1 helipad
• Parking area
• Free WI-FI access
• 3 LG 600Watt bluetooth speakers (connecting to all devices)
• Huge green grass area – yard
• 500m. private road leading to D.O.N. Mansion
• 1 private main gate with security
• 1 private Grand entrance with security
DON is also a perfect choice for Weddings & Glamorous Ceremonies .
Keep in mind…your D.O.N. Mansion holidays will be unforgettable and these
memories will stay with you forever!
For Inquiries &
Booking Information , please contact: